still being edited
Day Three: Crocodile Attack
- As the party moved towards the Net they took care to stay away from the deep waters and used the land to their advantage.
- Halfway towards the net, the party heard a thrashing in the water behind them. They turned to see a frog being catapulted into the air as a crocodile.
- Loss and A moved to attack and after a few blessed moments, the crocodile met it’s match
- Chak-Chak moved forward to fetch the net, as he got closer he found a croc stuck in his net. Fighting to a stalemate the croc broke free of the net (and the net itself) after diving into the water.
- Loss dove in (after catching up to Chak-Chak) and saw that a swamp lake was over 40 feet deep and some Cocs in the water. Along with the Croc, there were bones of a riding lizard and rider.
- After using his grappling hook and rope to catch the net from the bottom of the lake, Loss did not catch the crocodile, but instead hooked a waterlogged backpack (poor shape) from near the rider.
An epic story is told in the tavern as Loss the Crocodile Slayer tells of a battle where he kicked a 40 lb crocodile into the air and spinning through the air he slashed the crocodile decapitating it.
Day Four: Headed Home with a purpose
- During the night watch, a storm from the South East caused large concerns about the safety of staying still.
- Aptos concluded that there were at least 5 areas of intense magic, the storm (unnatural) and 2 closer (to the party) and 2 more closer to the center of the storm.
- The party met with a scouting party from the Fort and headed home.
*Day : Four *
Experience & Treasure
Supplies and Deliveries
The Green Leaves Caravan will be arriving in town on the 14th of the month.
- The Green Leaves Caravan claim they are the best in the region for their Speedy Service.
- The have begun to gain a reputation of displeasure for denied responsibility for broken or flawed items as a result of transport.
- They have a warehouse in Alnwick
- Their HQ is located in Glaregain Region
Things the players want to accomplish before the next session/adventure